Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Pretty neat.

I liked this. the Humor in it in some parts was great. Like the Msn talk and such. Good job. Although some parts kidna lacked sound it was still great to watch. Keep it up

KILL TOONS 1 KILL TOONS 1

Pretty...Interesting

That was interesting to watch. the way its painted is pretty funny and good, lol. I like how the Coyot got that stupid road runner! I was expecting the Coyot to die! good job :D

The Hut The Hut

Boring to watch, BUT!!

This is kidna boring to watch, BUT the artistic abilty that was needed is amazing ! It lokos like it was all hand drawen and colored or something, but it looks great! Low res, but still. Good job on the Art in this!

River city ransom (NES) River city ransom (NES)

Pretty good.

The classic NES look is sweet, and so is the music! I like the concept of this and everything.. Good thing to watch! Good job! And its not gory or has lame funny in it.

Love, Wink Love, Wink

Very Good !

This is really good. I love how he was trying to get that diamond for his girlfriend :) . The Graphics for this are good considering thats how they are probably suppose to be. The sounds in this is really good, Wonderful choice of music and keeps you interested. There isn't much violence. Just some guys getting killed and thats about it, nothing too big or detailed. So its good for the youngsters, lol. There was some humor in this I thought, Like when he was trying to take the diamond and couldn't get it. But overall a very good movie to watch. I love how his girlfriend gave him that sweet little kiss in the end :)

Joe Zombie :: Episode 4a Joe Zombie :: Episode 4a

Great Movie!

These oe Zombies are probably the best flash movies I've seen. There great! All the killing and the storyline, everything is realy good about them. This one is really good because they everyone else starts to relize just what their messing with. Anyways great movie!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 2 Joe Zombie :: Episode 2

Best in the Series

This Joe Zombie has to be the best one in my opinion. When he pops out of the elevoator thats when things just get Great! So much killing, lol. The music choices are great, and the whole story line to this is great. Keep it up!