RaidenX RaidenX

Fun game to play.

Well I was playing this game and I thought it was pretty fun, kidna easy once you get this one gun I got :P . But overall a fun, great game to pass the time. The music is pretty cool, and reminds me of playing classic SNES games, lol. Great game :D

Spectrum 8 Spectrum 8

Nothing Exciting.

Well i tryed playing it. But it was really boring for me. Just sitting there shooting at some targets at a time, which don't die fast is boring for me.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

The link is borken.

Umm you can't play this game anymore... the link kinda doesn't work :S Fix the link! lol

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Something to keep you busy..

Well i played this for a while. It is pretty fun for the first 5-10 minits. Then it gets sort of boring and repeative. But if your bored this is a good time waster. Seeing how you stick guy improves is also kind of cool too. Pretty cool game I thought.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Great Game !

This game is very good. It has a RPG feel to it, while its like a battle arena game. Which are very great combos to put together. The whole upgrading and everythign is great. Good game, must try it out :P

Scope Assault Scope Assault

Meh, nothing Great.

Well i played this game and I thought it was just kind of meh. Sometimes you don't know where the poeple are the first time through it. But Then you start to know. Kinda boring to play thoughand graphics are bad. This is mostly a game to play when your bored for one time through only. Iwon't be playing this agian.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Just like the Classic.

Well I played some of this game. It reminds me of the real deal. Some new characters, and great level make. If you enjoyed Sonic 1, 2, 3, and all the others you will like this one. Great job on this Sonic ! Too bad its not for my sega ! lol.